Ever had to combine 2 menus using the default WordPress Menu editor. Manually it can take a while to copy over all the details from 1 menu to another.
This does all the leg work for you by copied all the elements of the menu into the menu you are currently editing.
- Search for Merge Menus in the WordPress Plugin Repo
- Install the plugin
- Activate the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“Merge Menus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
We use the Semantic Versioning system of defining versions (https://semver.org/).
This means that version 1.10 is a minor update for the version 1.x branch and version 2.0 is a MAJOR update.
We will not wrap version numbers of double digits.
- feat: publish language files
- feat: add documentation link to plugin meta
- fix: disable dropdown menu when site has no nav menus defined
- fix: missing composer directory breaking plugin load
- chore: update branding to Watch The Dot / support.watchthedot.com
- chore: remove symfony/polyfill-* from vendor
- fix: add namespace to plugin file
therefore using WatchTheDot\Plugins instead of global namespace
- fix: use static functions when $this is not referenced
This fixes a memory leak standard to using anonymous functions in classes
- reactor: remove Plugin::__ helper method and instead use __ directly
- chore: tested up to WP 6.4
- First version released to WP Repo
For more information, see the plugin page