Fast and simple WordPress image slider plugin. You can use to add multiple image sliders to your website. It uses minimal HTML/JS code and a simple markup that can easily be adapted to your website with CSS. Due to simplicity, it is very light in terms of resources needed, and database bloat. Just create a new slider, place the shortcode inside post/page and it’s ready to go! Based on a JS slider library flickity. Support for this plugin is provided in the wordpress.org support forum, or here: https://support.dzoni.net/
microsliderplugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place the shortcode wherever you want to display the slider
Where to change/remove images?
Settings -> microSlider
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“microSlider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial version
- Updated plugin icon and banner
- Added fade transition effect
- Support forum URL
- Updated Flickity library to 2.3.0
- Fixes in admin area tooltips wording