The Multisite Dashboard Switcher is a plugin written for WordPress that allows multisite administrators to easily switch between Dashboards. MSDS provides convenient access to options pages across every site in the network, reducing the number of clicks necessary to manage settings. For larger networks, sites can be grouped by letter.
Contributors & Developers
“Multisite Dashboard Switcher” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Multisite Dashboard Switcher” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
July 12, 2021
- Tested up to 5.8
- Updated screenshot/icons
December 1, 2011
- Fixed: Issue with detection of Network Admin URL
- Added: Improved localization support
November 22, 2011
- Added: Option to show site ID’s in menu
November 14, 2011
- Added: Support for MU installations that have a hybrid of both subdomain and subdir URLs
November 5, 2011
- Fixed: Subdomain multisites
- Added: Visit link for each site, HTTPS persistence on links
November 2, 2011
- First version released