My Login/Logout plugin With this plugin you can now add a real log in/logout item menu with autoswitch when user is logged in or not.it works both Custom menubar as well as Default menubar.We have a flexibility to set custom redirect pages for login as well as logout.
it works both custom menu bar as well as defult menu bar
1.The user has a option to set the custom redirect pages from selecting the drop down lists from admin page.
2.The user has a option to set the custom url as a login redirect page.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the ‘Settings’ on admin sidebar Click the My Login/Logout.
- Defult login/logout redirct pages are the index
- if you want to change Select the pages drop down list for login and logout redirection.
- How do i use this plugin?
Simple just follow the instructions for installation and remember to activate thats it!
Contributors & Developers
“My Login Logout Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “My Login Logout Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2.3 – 2014-10-13
- minor changes
2.3 – 2015-01-15
- User has a choice to display login/logout menus at selectd theme locations
- Custom url for Login redirect page
2.4 – 2015-01-15
- fixing some minor bugs