NexLogiQ Amazon S3 Links Generator allows you to generate temporary link for files that are stored in Amazon S3 buckets.
You can set time limit for how long (in minutes) you want end users to be able to access temporary links.
- You must have Amazon S3 account;
- You must generate Amazon S3 access key id and secret access key from your account. You can get guide from this link
This plugin does not:
- track users by any means;
- send any critical data to external servers;
- Upload the entire
nex-aws-link-generatefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen (Plugins > Installed Plugins).
Do you have questions or issues with NexLogiQ Amazon S3 Links Generator? Use these support channels appropriately.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“NexLogiQ Amazon S3 Links Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors