This plugin allows you to notify your readers on their Instant Messaging (AIM, MSN, GTalk, ICQ…), Email or SMS when you publish new posts! It also adds a widget to your blog to allow your users to choose on which channel they want to be notified!
Why do you want your user to be notified when you publish a new article?
- Increased loyalty!
- Faster spread for your posts: it’s actually immediate!
- RSS is somehow broken: your readers (do they all know RSS?) have to start a reader to know that you published a new article
- They can Digg, Twit’, Share on Facebook or save your post to Delicious!
Check the Notifixious for further information.
Updates to the plugin will be posted on the WordPress Plugin Page, to GetSatisfaction.
To the WordPress Team!
Licence : Gnu Public License
This plugin follows the standard WordPress installation method:
- Upload the notifixous folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin through the ‘Notifixious’ section of the ‘Options’ menu (a few more clicks for months of happiness!)
- Add the widget to your template!
- Why is there nothing here?
First, because we just launched this plugin… which means that not too many people actually asked us questions. Second, because everything you’re looking for is at GetSatisfaction!
- Where do the Notifixious fans gather?
Well, on Facebook, right here : Notifixious Fan Page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Notifixious Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Notifixious Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Fixing minor bug in source claiming.
Bug fixes and code cleaning
Using the Smart Widget.
Bug fixes and improvments to fit with the new Notifixious API
Improved Wigdet to respect the WP standard requirements.
Removed all classes for better compatibility with PHP4.
This new version uses the Json API instead of XML (many blogs do not support XML), and fsockopen instead of cUrl. Some bug fixes as well and code reorganization.
Interface improvements (1-click setting!)
Adding the Notifixious Widget to the plugin when installed!