This plugin allows you to add subscriptions forms created in Easymailing within your WordPress website. You can grow your audience in a simple way.
To be able to configure the plugin you need an api key that you can get inside the Easymailing control panel, in “Configuration” > “Api key”
If you don’t have an easymailing account yet, you can create one at https://easymailing.com/signup
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Official Easymailing
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- Open Plugins in the left sidebar, click Add New, and search for Easymailing plugin.
- Install the plugin and activate it.
- Download the Easymailing plugin.
- Unzip the downloaded file and upload to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin in WordPress admin panel.
- After successful installation you will see Easymailing icon on the left sidebar. Click it.
- Enter your Easymailing API key.
- Click “Forms” on the left sidebar.
- Requires PHP7.1
What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
What is Easymailing?
Easymailing is an email marketing platform. You can create and send email newsletters, manage subscribers and track and analyze results.
Where can I see more information?
You can get help in https://ayuda.easymailing.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Official Easymailing” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Official Easymailing” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix: session_start warning in site health
- Fix: Prevent error when not saved APikey and try to add a form
- Fix: Embedded forms not filtering correctly by audience
- Fix: Fix version Requires at least
- Fix: Fix some typos
- Added: English translations
- Added: WordPress.org assets
- First release