This plugin provides 1 block.
- Paperview Publisher
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/paperview-publisherdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Paperview->Publisher settings screen to configure the plugin
- If you wish to use only one Paperview Publisher editor user, then you’re good to go! Otherwise, you need to go into the corresponding WordPress user’s profiles, and enter their Paperview User ID in the corresponding field.
Who is this for?
This is a plugin meant for Paperview Publishers (namely, content editors). It allows editors to use Paperview in their publications, in a manner that is easier and more expedite than plain copy-pasting article content back and forth between the Paperview website and their own WordPress publication.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Paperview Publisher” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed: Paperview Pack taxonomy slugs were not being updated when the pack’s name was changed.