Pargo now offers Home Delivery and Click & Collect through our latest plugin update, giving your customers even more freedom when choosing their preferred delivery method.
By simply adding the Pargo plugin to your site, you can offer your customers the convenience of either collecting their online orders at a Pargo Pickup Point or delivering them to the address of their choice.
Thanks to full integration with the myPargo app, you can enjoy the simplicity of tracking and managing all your orders through a single portal regardless of the chosen delivery method, allowing you to get your parcels on the go faster and easier than before.
The plugin integrates seamlessly with all WooCommerce platforms and requires no special programming or development.
How Pargo Works
CHECKOUT WITH PARGO: customers shop online and choose their preferred Pargo delivery method.
PARGO DELIVERS PARCELS: Pargo collects the parcels from the supplier and delivers them to their destination.
CUSTOMERS NOTIFIED: Pargo notifies customers of their parcel’s progress until the point of collection or delivery.
CUSTOMERS SHARE GREAT EXPERIENCES: customers share their experiences online, boosting your online reputation
- Broaden your customer footprint across South Africa through Pargo’s growing 3,000+ pickup point network.
- Give your customers the ability to choose delivery methods that match their lifestyles whether it’s Click & Collect or Home Delivery.
- Allow busy customers and those that don’t have accessible delivery addresses the convenience to collect their orders where and when it suits them best.
- Benefit from an exceptionally high home delivery success rate through our precise route guide mapping that’s optimised for accuracy and locating addresses.
- Enjoy 100% delivery success rate when choosing Click & Collect.
- Provide complete sight of parcel movement to your customers through Pargo’s automated, detailed notification messages, and track and trace page.
- Decrease delivery costs through consolidated deliveries.
- Easily manage and track all your orders directly from your myPargo dashboard.
- Add a custom map token for greater customisation.
- Improve customer service with assistance from our support team.
- Partner with Pargo today by simply creating a myPargo account and downloading the Pargo plugin for your ecommerce site.
- PHP: 7.0 (same as WordPress 4.9.8)
- WordPress: 4.9.8+
- Install the Pargo Plugin via WordPress marketplace
Configuration From Pargo (contact us)
- Plugin login credentials
- Pargo server URL
- A unique map token
Contributors & Developers
“Pargo Shipping WooCommerce Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Hotfix: On some installations the “Oh snap! You need to choose a pickup point” popup was not triggered if Pargo was the selected shipping
method and the user had not selected a pickup point.
- Fixed the issue that prevented new users from setting the myPargo API URL in the Pargo Accounts page.
- The issue that allowed users to make a purchase without having selected a Pickup Point has been resolved.
- Fixed the excessive admin-ajax.php api calls
- Fixed Console error
- Orders submit to myPargo if the merchant has a verified myPargo account.
- Fixed the issue with the Pargo Pickup Point selection
- Pargo waybill numbers are successfully saved to the order.
- Fixed an exception when cart weight is not returned properly by woocommerce
- Fixed: Pargo Pickup Point orders not populating in myPargo
- Fixed main.js file throwing 404 on admin pages
- Fixed wait_until_exists.js file not found
- Fixed pargo orders not being sent to Pargo
- Removed ajax-pick-up-point.php and added proper wordpress hook
- Moved the order placement from thank_you page hook to the order status change
- Added warehouse to door delivery functionality
- Stability changes and cleanup
- Fixed all known warnings the plugin was causing
- Fixed issue where changing from one shipping method to another away from Pargo would lose its state
- Enabled ability to switch between maps more easily
- Began namespacing code to improve compatibility with other plugins (More to come)
- Removed unused/dead code from the code-base
- Simplified the rate calculation logic to make it more maintainable
- Replaced all uses of $_SESSION with WC()->session to conform with standards
- Defect fix for non-pargo shipping methods submitting API orders
- Added informative Woocommerce order notes
- Improved execption handling
- Tested up to WordPress v5.7
- Tested up to WordPress v5.6.
- Updated and removed all cURL scripts and using standard WordPress HTTP API.
- Removed all scripts that was calling files remotely. These file include jquery and bootstrap files.
- Ensured that all the data was Sanitized, Escaped and Validated.
- Removed forced session on all pages and only implementing these sessions on the required pages.
- Ensured that all NameSpaces met WordPress standards.
- Minor styling fixes
- Fix Oder ID warning
- Fix jQuery Reference
- Remove jQuery include
- Remove diable of order button
- Remove testcode
- Fix js issue
- Fix versioning issue
- Map widget issue resolved
- HTPPS issue resolved
- Inline or map popup options added
- API backend shipment bug fix
- Changes insurance bug fix
- Pargo insurance option added
- Pargo info popup link added
- You can now send orders directly from the admin panel
- We have added the functionality to log your plugin information to improve our plugin
- More dynamic handling
- Responsive Firefox issue sorted
- Rewritten code base
- Added custom merchant map token feature and setting
- Added no weight shipping cost setting
- Added more and improved Pargo Pickup point details to be saved to custom fields
- Improved compatibility with Woocommerce 3.3+
- Added usage tracking opt-in feature
- Added more front-end styling options
- Fixed pup number being correctly saved to custom field
- Added selected pickup point address to save to custom field