With this plugin, once your shortcode is integrated inside your page, you can change the permalink’s destination.
Once you have integrated the shortcode in your page, you can change the url of destination (permalink), your url will not be broken.
No more 404 error !!
To help you integrate the shorcode into your pages, you can use our shortcode generator.
Once it generated, you just have to copy / paste to the desired place in your page.
You can also embed the URLs of your tags and categories.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the «plksc» folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Dashboard > Settings
- What kind of post type, this plugin work with ?
For now, our plugin works with post and page
- Can I use this plugin to generate shortcode for categories?
Yes, our plugin works fine with categories, and tags as well.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Permalinks Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Menu bug
- First version.
- Page, post, category, tags supported