Photo Sphere Viewer renders 360° panoramas shots with Photo Sphere, the new camera mode of Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, and above. It also supports cube panoramas. It works with touch screens too!
This plugin is very easy to use and anyone can use it without any coding knowledge.
You can embed any panoramic photos, and videos in Posts, Pages, Widget areas, and WooCommerce product pages. It comes with everything you need to make the most of your panoramic pictures.
- Download the plugin.
- From the WordPress Admin Panel, click on Plugins => Add New.
- Click on Upload, so you can directly upload your plugin zip file.
- Use the browse button to select the plugin zip file that was downloaded, and then click on Install Now.
- Once installed, click “Activate”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Photo Sphere Viewer –Renders 360° panoramas shots” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Photo Sphere Viewer –Renders 360° panoramas shots” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* Elementor Latest Version compatibility issue fixed
* Shortcode Features Added
* Initial Release