Pipefy is a Business Process Automation software that empowers doers to create, orchestrate and streamline workflows by leveraging low-code technologies. This is a plugin designed only for Pipefy users.
Pipefy Public Form allows you to easily add customizable forms to any page of your website to capture lead or customer requests and data. With forms, you have the exact information you want since you build forms with conditional and mandatory fields to fit your needs.
By adding this plugin to your WordPress, you will be able to create public forms on any page using Gutenberg blocks or Elementor widgets.
You can use Pipefy Public Form to create virtually anything you may need. You only need to adapt it to your scenario. Here are some types of forms that you can build:
* Contact forms.
* Feedback forms.
* Subscription forms.
* Job application forms.
* Internal requests forms.
* Comments/suggestions forms.
* Client onboarding/registrations.
* Many other scenarios.
You can unlock many benefits by adding forms to strategic pages of your website, like:
* Standardizing demands by creating mandatory fields in your public forms.
* Gaining full visibility by centralizing and receiving all requests in a single place.
If you are not a Pipefy user yet, signup for a free plan: https://www.pipefy.com/signup/.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Pipefy Public Form This will embed a Pipefy public form on your WordPress website
Who should use Pipefy Public Form?
Pipefy users that want to add public forms to their website. If you are not a Pipefy user, signup for free here: https://www.pipefy.com/signup/.
Do I need to have coding skills to use Pipefy Public Form plugin?
No, you don’t need to know how to code. You can create a public form on any page by just using a special Gutenberg block or Elementor widget created by the plugin.
Which form fields does Pipefy Public Form offers?
- Short text
- Long text
- Date and datetime
- Due date
- Drop-down select and radio buttons
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Pipefy Public Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed: width and height control of Block don’t work in some cases.
- Added: new control to edit form link and embed.
- Changed: remove click on iframe on Block editor mode to prevent unnecessary clicks and side effects.
- Changed: remove placeholder box after form is embedded.
- Changed: add label details (% or px) on width and height controls.
- First release.