This Plugin shows a List from a Link Category on a Page using the [plinks] shortcode. You can provide the category as a parameter to choose which list is displayed.
To view a single website preview image, provided by PagePeeker you can use the [pagepeeker] shortcode.
For Thumbnails to work you have to register a free account and add your domain at http://pagepeeker.com/signup/free/
Needs reactivation of the original WordPress Link Manager.
- PagePeeker Preview Images
- Shortcode: [pagepeeker]
- Link list from links manager
- Shortcode [plinks]
Use our Support Forum @ powie.de for fast help.
Many thanks to our translators –
- Deactivate plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Delete plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Upload this Plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Adjust settings
Link Manger is not available
Since WordPress 3.5 and above the link manager is disabled by default on all new installations.
You can reactivate it by installing this plugin: Link-Manager
How can I support you?
Post a comment on powie.de Forum
What is the plugin page?
Where do I post my feedback?
Post it at my Forum: powie.de Forum
I have an API Key but PagePeeker Screenshots arent displayd
Make sure your Sites Domain is validated in your PagePeeker Account at pagepeeker.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Powie's pLinks PagePeeker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Powie's pLinks PagePeeker” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- API Support. No need to query the API Key. Make sure your Site is authed.
- API Support. If you have an API KEY, SSL is used
- WordPress 4.7 compatibility
- Show some Love
- Added API Info
- WordPress 4.4 compatibility
- debug mode fixes
- Added sr_RS translation
- Activation Info for Link Manager
- Added a plinks.css style to have a clean list in all themes
- New PagePeeker V2 API used
- Localization ready
- de_DE Language
- new pagepeeker shortcode
- Icon Fix
- Websnapr removed -> PagePeeker used
- first version with all required stuff by me