Post Carousel Slider for Elementor Lets you display your WordPress Posts as Carousel Slider.
You can now show your posts using this plugin easily to your users as a Carousel Slider. It helps you to create beautiful
Post carousels with Images, Post Title, Post Excerpt, Read More Button in a nice sliding manner.
- Choose Between Posts, Pages & Custom Post Types
- Filter Posts with Categories, Tags, Author and other Custom Taxonomies related to Blog Posts
- Show or Hide Image, Excerpt, Link and Metas
- Choose Image Size from WordPress Registered Image Sizes
- Custom Image Size
- Multiple Slideshows (supports more than one carousel per view).
- Choose Sliding Items Per View
- Customizable Color, Hover, and Background Option to match the slider look with your taste and feel
- Option to change Read More Text
- Extremely User Friendly settings panel for coders and non-coders alike.
- Unique Settings for every carousel.
- Support all Modern Browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari etc.
- Unlimited Slider on One Page
- Custom CSS
- Free Basic Support.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/post-carousel-addons-for-elementordirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Post Carousel Addons For Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Update Visually Fixes
Center Mode Feature added
Fixes Post Query
Fixes Front Issue
update deprecated function
Update Auto Play Features and Image Resize