If your site is depending on posts to have their thumbnail images set, this is the plugin for you. Also makes it possible
to require tags in every new post.
When trying to save a post without at thumbnail or tags and when activated, the user will get a warning and the post will
be saved as a draft instead.
- install it
- activate it
- check out the settings page
- Can you require _just_ tags or _just_ thumbnails?
Yes. You can choose which of the two (or both) you want to require in the options page of the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Post Requirements” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Post Requirements” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated to support up to WordPress 4.6
- Fixed bug where drafts can not be moved to trash
- Updated readme so it supports the new WordPRess 3.9
- Updated plugin URI in postreq.php
- Fixed compatibility issues with PHP versions < 5.4
- First version