Export WooCommerce Products with Ease
“WP All Export is our go-to plugin for exporting data out of WordPress. With its unique drag and drop interface, we were able to customize our WooCommerce product export to get the exact format we needed.” -@behladesign
This plugin works with WP ALL Export to quickly and easily export WooCommerce products:
- Drag & drop to export WooCommerce products: Customize exports in a number of formats including CSV, Excel, and XML.
- Select which product data to export: WP All Export’s Drag & Drop interface makes it easy to select the exact product data that you want.
- Structure your product export file the way you like it: Rearrange your CSV columns and XML elements, rename them, even create custom columns.
- Export all product data, even custom data from plugins: Whether you’re exporting built-in WooCommerce fields or custom fields from plugins, the WooCommerce Product Export Add-On for WP All Export lets you export all of it.
- Easy integration with WP All Import: Export your products with WP All Export and then import them with WP All Import. Perfect for bulk editing WooCommerce products in Excel or performing a data migration.
Upgrade to Pro: Unlock Powerful WooCommerce Product Export Features
The WooCommerce Export Package comes with WP All Export Pro and the WooCommerce Export Add-On Pro. This includes premium support and the following features:
- Powerful filters : Create rules to determine the products that end up in your export. Filter products based on product categories, prices, or other attributes.
- Schedule product exports to run automatically: You can schedule your product exports to run every week, month — any schedule you want! This is especially convenient when sending your product data to the Google Merchant Center or other sales or marketing platforms.
Integrate your product exports with external applications : Using the integration magic of Zapier, you can send your product exports to cloud storage platforms like Google Drive or Dropbox, create or update data in Google Sheets, and more than 1000+ other possible applications. Once you have everything set up, you can even schedule your integrations for full automation.
Developer friendly : WP All Export Pro has a variety of developer tools and options: custom export fields, PHP functions, fully customizable XML schemas, and more.
- Export everything, not just products : The free version of Export WooCommerce Products gives you access to the basic product data. But the Pro version allows you to export all product data including:
- Product Variations
- Export only parent products, only variations, or both
You can also export data from the custom post types or fields from all other WordPress & WooCommerce add-ons and plugins. Conveniently, this data is accessed through the same Drag & Drop interface.
Buy With Confidence
- Premium Support: Fast, world-class support from a team of experts with over 9 years of experience in WordPress imports and exports.
- Free Updates For Life: Pay once for unlimited installs, no renewal fees, even for client sites.
- 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee: If you’re not 100% happy, let us know and we’ll promptly send you a refund.
A new service from Soflyy, Automatic Scheduling lets you schedule your imports and exports in a way that guarantees they will start on time and successfully complete without the need to set up individual cron jobs.
For $9 per month, you can set up as many exports and imports on as many sites as you like.
How does it work? If you schedule an export, WP All Export will open an encrypted connection to Soflyy servers. It will send the site URL, license key, export ID, export security key, and scheduling information. It will then take care of everything for you from that point onward.
Export WooCommerce Products to CSV/Excel
A CSV is a text file, with each column separated by a comma. With WP All Export you can easily export your products to a CSV file and control the order and title of the columns.
You can also edit your CSV file with Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Numbers, etc. This is why CSV exports are so powerful: you can edit your WooCommerce product data using whatever spreadsheet software you like.
Export WooCommerce Products to XML
XML is a machine-readable file format often used to exchange data between two pieces of software. It is similar to HTML and often difficult to work with. When services require you to upload your data in XML, they also specify a precise schema that dictates how it must be formatted. Thankfully, you don’t need to know anything about this in order to export WooCommerce products to XML using WP All Export.
To set up a WooCommerce product XML export, all you need to do is select ‘XML’ when configuring your export template. And, just like a CSV export, an XML export will let you customize the element names and put them into any order you wish.
Can I add product attributes to my product exports?
Yes. The Pro version allows you to add any attributes associated with products, including those from any plugin or WooCommerce extension.
Does the plugin output product variations?
Yes, the WooCommerce Export Package gives you access to all product variable data.
How many products can I export at one time?
You can export as many products as you wish. The only limit is to the file size allowed by the server or imposed by your method of file transmission.
In either case, the Export WooCommerce Package allows you to avoid these constraints by splitting your order exports into multiple files based on record counts.
Can I export products in different languages?
Yes, by installing the WordPress Multilingual Plugin (WPML), you can export product text in more than 40 languages.
How do I get support?
The free version of the product is supported through the WordPress.org community forums. Purchasers of the Pro version of the product can email us directly and we will respond as fast as we can, usually within one business day.
How often is the plugin updated?
At a minimum, both the free and Pro versions of the plugin are updated with each major WordPress release and often many times in between.
Contributors & Developers
“Export Products to CSV/XML for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- improvement: don’t include non-category terms in the Taxonomies section for Product exports
- improvement: PHP 8 compatibility
- Initial release on WordPress.org.