Many a time, it’s difficult to incorporate all of the features in a WooCommerce Product. Chances are that the missed out feature could be a significant one that would bring in more conversion rates for your online store! Product Feature Request – the WordPress idea management plugin is a perfect solution for all your product feedbacking concerns.
With this brand new feature request plugin, you can easily collect ideas and suggestions from your customers so as to include new impressive features or improvements for the WooCommerce products.
- WooCommerce 5 or greater
- WordPress 5.2 or greater
- PHP 7.4 or greater
- MySQL 5.7 or greater
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New”.
- Search and locate ‘Product Feature Request’ plugin.
- Click ‘Install Now’, and WordPress will take it from there.
The manual installation method requires downloading the ‘Product Feature Request’ plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
How can I create and manage Feature Requests?
Select any Product on the frontend → Feature Request tab -> post Request and will create a new Feature request for the product. To manage, you can All Feature Request → Edit the Feature request.
Product Feature Request Plugin” for WordPress responsive?
Product Feature Request Plugin is completely responsive
How many requests can I add in one product?
You can add as many requests as you need. There is no limit defined.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Product Feature Request” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Product Feature Request” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added WooCommerce version 7.7 compatibility.
- Added compatibility with HPOS(High-Performance order storage).
- Added WooCommerce version 5.9.0 compatibility.
- Fixed the issue of not showing the feature request button for not logged-in users.
- Fixed the issue while voting the feature request.
- Added WooCommerce version – 5.6.0 compatibility.
- Added WordPress version – 5.8 compatibility.
- Initial Release.
- Add feature request for each product.
- vote each feature request in a product.
- We can submit feature requests either without reviewing or upon approval from the admin end.