PushConnect is a new service which offers you the chance to integrate web push messaging with your wordpress site.
1) Set up an account at pushconnect.tech
2) Create a site on pushconnect.tech
Ensure your site is running with SSL otherwise it will not work!
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the “PushConnect” link in WordPress side Setting navigation.
- Go to PushConnect and follow the steps to login/register
- How does it work?
When a user enters your site they will be prompted to subscribe to push notifications and when they create an account or log in the user will be associated with the subscription. They will receive
a message on new posts (if enabled) and you can schedule campaigns using the pushconnect interface.
- Is it customisable?
Yes, using the pushconnect interfact you can customise the prompt message however you wish.
- How much does it cost?
PushConnect is currently running a free beta period, for our pricing please see pushconnect.tech/pricing
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PushConnect Push Notifications” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“PushConnect Push Notifications” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “PushConnect Push Notifications” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.