Qodax Checkout Manager allows you to fully manage the checkout fields in your WooCommerce store with using simple and user-friendly interface.
- Manage default checkout fields (label, required, css class, placeholder etc).
- Adding custom fields to 3 different sections: billing, shipping, order. You can choose field type between these variants:
- Enable/disable or remove unused checkout fields.
- Enable one column or two columns layout.
- PHP 7.1 or greater is recommended
- MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Qodax Checkout Manager” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found it you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading this plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor (Qodax Checkout Manager)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor (Qodax Checkout Manager)” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
Version 1.1.0 / (28.11.2021)
- Fix: some screening bugs.
- New: Setting section in admin panel.
- New: Column layout option (1 column or 2 columns).
Version 1.0.4 / (09.11.2021)
- Remove unobvious logic.
Version 1.0.3 / (08.11.2021)
- Minor fixes.
Version 1.0.2 / (07.11.2021)
- Fix: Render field options in checkout.
- Switch option inputs (value, name) in edit mode.
- Readme updates.
Version 1.0.0 / (06.11.2021)
- Initial release.