The RD Order Modifier for WooCommerce allows for the editing of line item prices in the WooCommerce admin area inclusive of tax or VAT as an alternative to the exclusive of tax editing WooCommerce supports by default. You can also choose to edit the prices per unit or per item total.
- View line item pricing inclusive of tax or VAT
- View pricing per unit and/or on item total
- Edit line item pricing inclusive of tax
- Edit pricing per unit or on item total
- Works with discounts
- Works with refunds
- Works with base shop tax rates
There is a premium version of this plugin available for purchase from the WooCommerce marketplace. The premium version includes all the features of this FREE version as well as the following extra features:
- Support for custom fee and shipping line items in addition to product line items
- Support for multiple tax rates
- Support for location based and reduced tax rates
- Adds a quick link to item product page
- Adds a warning if order total has increased after item price edit
- Optionally change the position of the new columns to show after the standard WooCommerce columns instead of before
- Ability to disable the feature for non-taxable items
- Adds a product info quick view button where you can quickly view line item details without leaving the order screen
- Adds “Quick apply” buttons to the input boxes so you can quickly apply the regular or sales price to a line item so you don’t have to check pricing first
- Moves the “Settings” menu into the WooCommerce -> Tax area so that it seamlessly fits with WooCommerce instead of being a separate menu on the WordPress sidebar
- Removes RD branding
Installation & Usage
Upload the RD Order Modifier for WooCommerce plugin to your WooCommerce shop, activate it, and then create a new WooCommerce order or edit an existing one and adjust the pricing of any line items.
When creating a new order ensure you have added a tax line item to the order already before adding a product line item otherwise the plugin won’t know how to calculate the tax.
Use the Settings page to set how you want the inclusive pricing columns to show and how editing should work (per item or per item total).
NONE AS YET
Contributors & Developers
“RD Order Modifier for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release Date – 24 September 2023
Tested compatibility with WordPress 6.3.1 and WooCommerce 8.0.3
Fixed changelog issue
Updated documentation regarding premium version