IDX Broker Simple Social Icons is an easy to use, customizable way to display icons that link visitors to your various social profiles. With it, you can easily choose which profiles to link to, customize the color and size of your icons, as well as align them to the left, center, or right, all from the widget form (no settings page necessary!).
This is a fork of Nathan Rice’s plugin. There were some issues with the icons not displaying correctly on IDX Broker pages. These issues were addressed with this plugin.
See more IDX Broker Addons at RealtyCandy.com
- Upload the entire idxbroker-simple-social-icons folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In your Widgets menu, simply drag the widget labeled “Simple Social Icons” into a widgetized Area.
- Configure the widget by choosing a title, icon size and color, and the URLs to your various social profiles.
- Can I reorder the icons?
No, not at this time.
- Which services are included?
NOTE – The rights to each pictogram in the social extension are either trademarked or copyrighted by the respective company. Icons that are included in the social extension can be identified at http://www.entypo.com/.
Contributors & Developers
“IDX Broker Simple Social Icons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release