Sometimes we need to block access of WordPress site in some Country.
This plugin will fulfill the requirement of Restricting WordPress site in selected Country.
How to use?
- Go to “Block Country” tab in backend.
- Select Country which you want to restrict. ( You can select Multiple countries as well )
- Select Page where you want to redirect Restricted Country.
- Upload “restrict-country” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory usong FTP or upload plugin zip using upload button.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Restrict Country Access” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Restrict Country Access” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added Feature to restrict single page for selected country.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Minor fix.
- Initial release.