Schütze hochgeladene Dateien vor unbefugtem Zugriff.
This plugin is currently only available in German.
- Upload the entire
restrict-file-accessfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
or install it via ‘Upload plugins’ on the plugin page of your website.
After the plugin is activated you can see a new submenu named “Geschützte Dateien” in the media category.
Contributors & Developers
“Restrict File Access” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Restrict File Access” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Restrict File Access” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
For more information, have a look at the GitHub project.
- stable release of the plugin
- improved WordPress.org integration
- Settings options added
- Error pages can be changed
- Redirect if file cannot or may not be displayed
- User groups can be allowed or blocked
- fixed error that occurred on update
- redirection to files should be set again after an update happend without accessing the admin dashboard
- functionality to upload multiple files at once