This plugin allows to add a Ringotel webchat widget to your website and talk to your website visitors in real-time.
You can find more information on Ringotel website
If you find any bugs/issues please report and I’ll try to fix them asap.
How to make this plugin work?
While Ringotel’s webchat plugin for WordPress is free, you need a subscription of Ringotel to use it. For an overview of available plans and their cost navigate to Ringotel pricing.
How does this plugin works?
- This plugin adds a Ringotel webchat widget to your website.
- Go to the menu ‘Plugins’ -> ‘Install’ and search for ‘Ringotel Webchat Plugin’
- Click ‘install’
- Unzip the zip file and upload to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu
- Configure plugin from ‘Settings > PS Menu Items’
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ringotel Webchat Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release