SB Clean is a plugin that allows to clean up your WordPress site. You can clean up your head meta, unset the global WordPress database name and password.
- Delete readme.html file.
- Delete license.txt file.
- Clean up head meta.
- Unset global database name and password.
- Change the default image size, align and image link.
- Fix media with special characters in name.
- Remove WordPress default image size.
- Disable auto paragraph formatting on shortcode.
- Prevent WordPress self-ping.
Recommended WordPress Plugins
Install this plugin from your WordPress site Dashboard or follow these steps below:
- Download plugin from WordPress Plugins directory and extract it.
- Upload the
sb-cleanfolder to the
- Activate the SB Clean plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin by going to the
SB Optionsmenu that appears in your admin menu.
Please visit homepage for more details.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SB Clean” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SB Clean” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Stop using SB Plugins if current theme doesn’t support.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.1 version.
- Re-struct SB Clean.
- Add function for user clean post revision.
- Add screenshot.
Update wrong text-domain.
Update check core functions.
Update check core function.
Update new check core functions.
Update: Get options from global variable.
New: Split core functions, you must install SB Core before activate this plugin.
First release of this plugin.