Show your google analytics 4 visit data on your template widget.
- Login your WordPress admin
- Click Plugins
- Click Add New
- Search for Sig GA4 Widget
- Click Install Now under “Sig GA4 Widget”
- Activate the plugin
- Download the plugin
- Extract the contents of the zip file
- Upload the contents of the zip file to the
wp-content/plugins/folder of your WordPress installation
- Activate the Sig GA4 Widget plugin from ‘Plugins’ page.
སྤྱི་ཟླ་བཅུ་གཅིག་པ། 17, 2022
Excellent! I installed on my Wordpress 6.1.1, working fine.
Contributors & Developers
“Sig GA4 Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Sig GA4 Widget” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Sig GA4 Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add choose post pageview position.
- Initial Public Release