Simple Donate, by Ethoseo Internet Marketing allows you to easily add PayPal donation forms to your site. By using a shortcode, that can be generated within the visual editor, users can create a multilevel PayPal form, allowing donors to choose from predetermined amounts or select their own, often this can increase donation amounts by prompting donors.
- Donation levels (fully compatibly with Benevon donation suggestions)
- Ability to limit single contribution amounts (useful for political campaigns)
- Shortcode generator built into visual editor (with easy API, for you developer folks)
- Easy integration with Google Analytics
- Multiple currencies
- Simple stylability
/wp-content/plugins/directory or use WordPress to do that for you
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Setup the plugin options under in the ‘Settings’ menu under ‘Simple Donate’
- Does it allow multiple currencies?
Yes. The plugin allows every currency offered by PayPal. This may be set up under the ‘Simple Donate’ settings found in the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Can I set a donation limit?
You can set a one time donation limit, using the ‘Simple Donate’ settings found in the ‘Settings’ menu.
- How do I add a donation form?
You can add a form by clicking the ‘Simple Donate Button’ in the Page/Post visual editor. You can also manually type in the shortcode
[simpledonate ...]more information can be found on the plugin site.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Donate” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Release