Simple FAQ gives you ability to create very simple FAQ on your site (questions and answers). You can add question and answer using WordPress panel.
- Unzip the package and upload the Simple FAQ directory into your wp-content/plugins directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin at the plugin from plugins page.
- Put the short code
[display_faq]in your page.
- How I can change styles of it?
Currently Simple FAQ uses only two classes:
<span>element with answer.
- Why plugin is so simple?
Because that is general idea. If you want more functions – put post on forum and I’ll consider code improvement.
- Can you extend this plugin?
If you have any ideas – just let me know.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple FAQ” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- completly redisgned – new look and feel closer to WP 3.2 family
- new option – status (published / draft)
- bulk operations
- removed as shortcodes
- extra slashes in quries
- small bug fixing (slashes)
- change width of text input
- more columns displayed on admin page
- brand change
- possibility to css styles
- more description
- wordpress 3.x compatibility
- bug fixing
- fixed bug with bad url to icons
- fixed encoding
- updated queries for current_user
- first release v 0.1