This plugin adds some social functionality to WordPress. Such as FB comments, VK comments, share buttons etc.
The main capabilities of this plugin is listed below:
- Internal share buttons (G+,FB,VK,Twitter,Delicious,Pinterest,LinkedIn and more) with ability to select preffered ones.
- The tools for ordering internal social buttons.
- The tools for “ShareThis” buttons embedding. Instructions are present to get customized ShareThis data.
- Facebook and Vkontakte comment widgets.
- Option to order them.
- Option to switch on/off each of widgets including WP internal comments.
- Default language is set to English.
- Already translated for russian users.
- And more other options to cusomize data and view of comment widgets.
This list of available features will grow in the future releases.
Plugin is free for any use. Don’t delete the authorship note if you’ll going to modify source code under the your needs.
- Download the plugin to your PC.
- Install it and activate through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
No questions yet.
Contributors & Developers
“Social Monster” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Quick fix to broken social buttons.
1) Bugfix related to VK comments widget periodically does not display on the page.
2) Fixed “jQuery is not defined” error.
1) Bugfix related to Facebook comments widget does not display on mobile devices.
2) Improved inject architecture.
1) Major bugfix related to the not proper positioning of the internal WP comments block.
2) Added some minor improvements (labels and etc.).
3) VK Api version updated to 121.
1) Fixed the issue with the multiple FB SDK injection.
2) Facebook Comments widget default width set to 100%.
3) Minor bugfix with the initial visibility of the hidden widget.
1) VKontakte comments bug fixed: widget’s width always 100%.
2) VK Api version updated to 117.
Facebook comments bug fixed: widget’s zero width when it is in initially collapsed state.
Facebook comments bug fixed.
Major bug fixed “Plugin directory name is invalid” (https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-directory-name-is-invalid).
Minor lang bug fix. Also screenshots and readme.txt were changed.