Statrix plugin collects data about your blog visits.
It creates charts and lists of the full data history in real-time, which you can browse, filter and export immediately after plugin activation.
The plugin keeps the full visits history, so you can make reports about any period of time you want.
You are able to generate diagrams of user-defined data subsets for:
- RSS readers
You can find out the data and display charts for:
- the most viewed pages
- visitors browsers
- visitors operation systems
Hits, Search Terms and Spiders mode
You are able to:
- easy browse the history
- filter by multiple criteria
- export the data (filtered or not) by one single click
You can configure the data collection for:
- Anonymous visitors
- Logged users
You can collect data from:
- Admin menu
- Blog pages
- RSS feed
Country flag for IPs is displayed, based on their geolocation.
You can exclude from data collection:
- One or more users
- One or more IPs/subnetworks
- One or more resources
You can label IPs:
One or more IPs/subnetworks
You can configure the plugin to delete history:
Older than a week
- Older than a month
- Older than 6 months
- Older than a year
You are able to share Statrix with your:
You can localize your plugin by selecting English or Bulgarian language.
- Upload the zip file to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- PHP version 5.0 or greater (tested down to PHP v5.0.3)
- After the plugin activation, should I wait before Statrix statistics are available?
No, Statrix starts data collection and generates statistics immediately after plugin activation.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Statrix” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Displaying country flag for IPs, based on their geolocation
- Label IPs feature added
- Exclude resources feature added
- Possible conflicts of the localization feature with other plugins eliminated
- Compatibility successfully tested up to WordPress v3.2
- Localization added along with sample .pot file, English and Bulgarian translation
- The timezone offset is now obtained from the general WordPress settings (thanks to weegeemc)
- The conflict with SI CAPTCHA Anti-Spam plugin has been resolved (thanks to Mike Challis)
- Fix for strict type check of AUTOINCREMENT column in some MySQL versions (thanks to Philip Tsang)
- PHP version check, statistics share feature added
- Modified for working on PHP v5.0
- Delete history feature added
- Some cosmetic fixes
- Initial version