Requires Events Manager (free plugin) to be installed & activated.
This add-on lets you create a slider (carousel or fade) for your upcoming Events Manager events and/or locations. It work just like as EM’s native [events_list], but will show the content in a slider instead of a list. You can use the exact same parameters as you are already used to in Events Manager.
[events_slider scope=”future” category=”3″]
It supports all native Events Manager features:
If it works in EM, it should work in this slider as well. 🙂
- Supports all native Events Manager search arguments
- Supports Event Placeholders and Location Placeholders
- Supports full HTML formatting
- MultiSite compatible: [events_slider blog=”all”]
The plugin core is based on bxSlider.
Support is technical.
I make it work, you make it pretty.
- US English (default)
- Dutch (included in the download)
The plugin is ready to be translated, all texts are defined in the POT file. Any contributions to localize this plugin are very welcome!
I am open to your suggestions and feedback!
Please also check out my other plugins.
- Download the .zip file and upload it to wp-content/plugins.
- Active the plugin in the WordPress plugin page.
- In the EM Add-ons Menu a new sub item will be created: Sliders.
- Set your preferences.
- Add the shortcode [events_slider] to any page or post to display the slider.
Contributors & Developers
“Events Manager – Events / Locations Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated bxSlider to version 4.2.14
- New Plugin Banner and Plugin Icon
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 5.9
- Confirmed compatibility with PHP 8.0.14
- Confirmed compatibility with Events Manager 5.12.1
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 5.6.1.
- Added missing folder to the WordPress repository. (Previous upload went wrong, apparently)
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 5.4.3.
- Bug fix in updater.
- Updated code to be in line with other Stonehenge Creations plugins.
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 5.4.1.
- Minor bugs fixed.
- Re-coded the core to be compatible with the upcoming EM Pro – PDF Gift Cards plugin.
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 5.4.
- Confirmed compatibility with PHP 7.4.2.
- Added missing a missing file to the WP Repository, that crashed the previous version.
- Updated code to be compatible with PHP 7.4.
- Minor bug fixes in the core code.
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 5.3.2
- Confirmed compatibility with Events Manager 184.108.40.206
- Improved plugin dependencies.
- Some cosmetic changes to prepare for WordPress 5.3.
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 5.3.