This plugin allows you to add simple pagination to your site using images for the previous and next links. Allows you the ability to display the current page and the total number of pages. Works with any template page (i.e. index.php, search.php, archvie.php).
1. Use images in place of the previous and next links
2. Easily style the pagination display with CSS
3. Customize the display text of the Pages
4. Choose between just displaying Current Page and Total Pages, or having pagination
How to use
<?php echo rb_pages(); ?> //Displays text only (i.e. PAGE 2 OF 11)
<?php echo rb_pagination(); ?> //Displays text and navigation arrows
Style the display using the following tags:
- #rb-page-prev – Styles the previous link
- #rb-page-next – Styles the next link
- #rb-page-pages – Style the Text and Page Numbers
NOTE: Currently the previous and next links must be in the form of images.
- Upload the ‘styled-pagination’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the Styled Pagination plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the proper tag to your wordpress template See description for tags.
- What parameter can I use?
The rb_pagination() fucntion accepts 4 parameters. Use as follows:
<?php echo rb_pagination('PAGE', 'OF', 'images/prev.jpg', 'images/next.jpg'); ?>
The rb_pages(); function accepts 2 parameters. Use as follows:
<?php echo rb_pages('PAGE', 'OF'); ?>
The first 2 parameters in each function supply the text for the display. For example:
<?php echo rb_pages('LOOKING AT', 'OUT OF'); ?>
This would display Looking AT 2 OUT OF 21
The last 2 parameters are the location of the previous and next image files.
The functions have default value you can use which are:
<?php echo rb_pagination('PAGE', 'OF', 'images/icon-pageprev.jpg', 'images/icon-pagenext.jpg'); ?>
The images must be located in or in a sub folder of your themes directory.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Styled Pagination” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Styled Pagination” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
v1.0 – Initial Release