Subscription Payu Latam works together with the Woocommerce subscriptions plugin.
Receive recurring payments for the countries Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and Peru
- Note:! Important you must request payu support to activate payment processing using the SDK
- English – default, always included
- English : Spanish, Español de españa, Colombia, México y Perú
Contribute repository on github
- Download the plugin
- Enter the administrator of your WordPress.
- Enter Plugins / Add-New / Upload-Plugin.
- Find the plugin downloaded on your computer and upload it like any other file.
- After installing the .zip you can see it in the list of installed plugins, you can activate or deactivate it.
- To configure the plugin you must go to: WooCommerce / Adjustments / Finish Purchase and Locate the tab Payu Latam Subscription.
- Configure the plugin by entering Merchant id, Account id, Apikey, Apilogin provided by payu
- Save Changes, if you have not done the configuration correctly you will be shown a warning, pay attention to this.
- Remember you must ensure that the payment processing with the SDK is active
Countries in which its use is available ?
Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and Peru
Are you required to use a ssl certificate ?
Si. But it is advisable that you consider using it since it is revealing for browsers
How do I prove its operation ?
You must go to the Woocommerce settings / finalize purchase / Payu Latam Subscription and change the testing environment
Remember to try in the testing environment with the credentials offered by payU latam see credentials
What should I take into account for production ?
Have the activation of the SDK
Why is not charging in the indicated interval ?
You can not change the price, interval and period of the subscription product once you have created it and you would have made at least the first subscription by a user
What else should I keep in mind, that you have not told me ?
- You need to use the Woocommerce subscriptions
- You must set the number of decimals to zero, see screenshots.
- PayU does not allow Sign-up fee, see screenshots.
Contributors & Developers
“Subscription Payu Latam” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Subscription Payu Latam” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial stable release
- Fixed do_action and refactor
- Translation missing
- fixed domain translation
- Requires OpenSSL version 1.0.1
- Fixed conflict load instance plugin
- Translate portuguese Brazil
- fixed retries for subscription day
- fixed PLAN_MAX_PAYMENT_ATTEMPTS for interval day
- fixed redirect payment when payment is pending
- fixed for not generate card token
- fixed disable button submit for not generate card token
- compatibility with version 5.0 of wordpress
- update version for static files
- add paymnet fields
- Fixed load admin/payu-settings.php
- Updated languages
- Added SweetAlert2
- Refactor languages
- Fixed trial days and refactor
- Refactor, added languages
- Fixed plan name quantity products
- Fixed url notification
- Verify status subscription pending for payment
- Added media query css for mobile
- Added subscription status change by confirmation page
- Fixed currency switch
- Added luhn algorithm
- Delete client when cancelled subscription
- Updated readme version Woocommerce
- Update for install plugin Woocommerce subscriptions
- Fixed create cliente id
- Updated readme version wordpress
- Updated supports method payment
- Refactor on checkout_place_order
- Updated get plan subscription
- Fixed in getPlanBySubscription
- Refactor confirmation_ipn
- Refactor update_status_subscriptions
- Refactor getPlanBySubscription