Using Tail DMP plugin in your blog or website, you will have access to comprehensive information about the online behaviour of your visitors. Using this plugin, you will have access to Tail exclusive dashboard, where you can better understand your audience through useful statistics like gender, age, interests, and so on.
In order to use this plugin, you first you need to create an account at TailTarget. Go to www.tailtarget.com, register your website, and then:
- Download the Tail DMP plugin by clicking in the donwload button on this page and save the \’tailtarget.zip\’ file
- Unzip the file in a \”tailtarget\” folder in the plugins folder at wordpress. Usually, the path for this folder is \”wordpress/wp-content/plugins/\”
- Go to Plugins screen and find the Tail DMP plugin in the list.
- Click Activate Plugin to activate it
- Click on Tail DMP on menu
- In the Tracking ID field type your website identification code that was sent to you when you created your Tail DMP account
- Save your changes
- And you are done! Now you can better understand your visitors.
How can I get a TrackingID?
In order to get your TrackingID go to http://www.tailtarget.com and click on Sign In. Then, provide the required information and you will receive a TrackingID for your website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tail DMP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release
- Update Interface Settings
- Fix value saved
- Update plugin name show header
- Update plugin layout