This is a simple visual wordpress plugin to showcase technologies in a project or organisation.
The tech radar contains four quadrants.
These are the top-left, top-right, bottom-left, and bottom-right.
Colors for items are assigned based on their location.
Items have 3 values: A name, their x coordinate, and their y coordinate.
To avoid cutoffs, be careful with values close to the midway points between quadrants (values around 50).
Full credits to https://blueharvest.io/ for the original design.
[Explicit permission has been requested and granted by the original author to replicate and publish the design as an open source wordpress plugin]
Display the radar on a page by using a shortcode block with [techradar]. =
Settings can be found under Settings => Tech Radar.
Contributors & Developers
“Tech Radar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
– Fix bug where an edit updated the wrong item
– Correct alignment of the labels
– Update on blur instead of on change to help prevent annoying reloading
– Fix bug with empty array counting as false.
– Improve data sanitation and escaping.
– Improve naming of functions as per the wordpress.org guidelines.
– Improve editing of the radar.
– Initial version.