HTML5 MP3 player with Flash Fallback. Play music while browsing your site – 100$ AJAX enabled!
Also allows you to organise Artists/Albums/Songs from your wordpress dashboard and display them in your pages/posts via shortcodes.
To see a live demo and instructions go to http://littleguybigheart.net/tfmplugin
This plugin is part of a larger project to provide musicians with online tools. We’re using http://browserstack.com to check our forthcoming front-end templates on every imaginable device. Many thanks for their great product and their generous support of our open source development program.
- unzip package
- Upload directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to http://littleguybigheart.net/tfmplugin/instructions for further instructions
(you’ll almost certainly need to – wordpress AJAX enabling is not always simple depending on your theme)
- When I browse to another page, my music stops when it should keep playing
You haven’t enabled your AJAX in the setting panel (it’s disabled by default because it’s tricky!)
Read the instructions at http://littleguybigheart.net/tfmplugin/instructions
- I get this error on activation
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/heatherp/public_html/wp/test013/wp-content/plugins/thefreemusician/ob_settings_v1_3.php on line 14
I don’t know why this happens but my next priority is to replace this piec of code anyway – so it’ll be fixed soon…
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“thefreemusician” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Compatibility testing and updated docs
- First release – stable but more features to come…