Automatically adds a signature to your posts. Configurable via TinyMCE on the profile page.
- Edit your signature from Users -> Your Profile
- Choose to display the signature by default on posts or pages.
- Override signature on specific posts/pages via the edit page.
For any issues you’re having with TinyMCE Signature, or if you’d like to suggest a feature, visit the Plugin Homepage.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a signature via Users -> Your Profile
- Optional: add template tag, `tinymce_signature()’ to theme (must be in The Loop)
- Can the signature option be overridden on the post/page editing screen?
- How is the signature included in my posts?
TinyMCE Signature will append your signature automatically to all your posts; no theme alterations needed.
You may also use the template tag
tinymce_signature()in The Loop to return the signature.
- Will the signature appear on an archive page?
No. If you want to do this, use the template tag,
tinymce_signature()within The Loop.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TinyMCE Signature” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Made signature return for archive pages optional.
- Included the kitchen sink.
- Toggle button to switch between html and visual modes … for those wanting more control over the markup.
- Removed automatic signature insertion from archive pages.
- Fixed some bugs with the post appending script
- Add a wicked simple template tag that returns the signature regardless of display options.
- Fixed some overriding bugs
- Choose default signatures for posts and pages separately.
- Added override option for each post (on the edit page).
- Initial release.