WordPress Google Analytics Tracking Code Manager
We believe that you shouldn’t have to hire a developer to add Google Analytics to your website. That’s why we built this WordPress Google Analytics Tracking Code Manager plugin that’s EASY and POWERFUL.
Wpbdcoders allow you to connect your WordPress website with Google Analytics, so you can see how visitors find and use your website,
Full Google Analytics Tracking Code Manager Feature List
- Quick and Easy Setup – Easily setup Google Analytics for WordPress with just a few clicks (no coding needed)
- You just need to add tracking ID
- You can Specify the position of tracking code on front-end (Header, footer)
- You can disable tracking on specific page front page editor.
This plugin is created by Ruhul Amin
- Install WordPress Google Analytics Tracking Code Manager either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server. (See instructions on how to install a WordPress plugin)
- Activate WordPress Google Analytics Tracking Code Manager.
- Navigate to the Settings > Google Analytics Settings tab in your WordPress admin menu and configure the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Google Analytics Tracking Code Manager by Wpbdcoders” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors