With Trinxypost you can display your (or others) instagram posts or make a gallery of instagram images. Easy to setup, easy to use!
Trinxypost gives you all the tools you need to set up an Instagram feed on your site. You can link both your own posts or others posts.
Display the posts as they are, without comments or only the image.
Choose if you want to display the posts in full with, or side by side, with a shortcode.
Easy to setup
- Just enter your Instagram token, where you can find it is included in the plugins administration area.
- Add upp to 4 Instagram posts per post/page
- Display them as you wish
- Add your Instagram posts
- Add others Instagram posts
- Display them as posts with author, comments and likes
- Display them with author and likes
- Display them as a gallery
- Display them with image only
Download, Install and Activate!
- Go to Plugins > Add New to find and install Trinxypost.
- Or, download the latest version of the plugin, then go to Plugins > Add New and click the “Upload Plugin” button to upload your .zip file.
- Activate the plugin.
Complete the Initial Plugin Setup
Go to Trinxypost > Dashboard in the WordPress admin to begin setup.
- Add your Instagram token and click on “save”. (A video tutorial on how to find your token is included in this admin page)
I need help installing, configuring, or customizing the plugin.
Please visit us at https://www.trinxy.se and send us an email. We’re happy to answer any question. We’re also avalable for customization of the plugin (if you hire us to do so.)
My site doesn’t display any posts
This will happen if you haven’t entered your instagram token in Trinxypost > Dashboard.
Contributors & Developers
“Trinxypost” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
2020-11-23 Improved error handeling