Disable Autosave prevents WordPress from automatically saving duplicate copies of posts while editing.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN: Requires the installation and activation of LAPDI Easy Dev Latest Version
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
I’ve installed the script but nothing happens. What did I do wrong?
Nothing. The script runs in real-time behind the scenes. Once installed and activated, there are no other steps to take.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LAPDI Disable Autosave” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “LAPDI Disable Autosave” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Enhancement. Requires v2.0.0 of LAPDI Easy Dev
- Enhancement. Updated support link
- Updated admin_notices hooks to not use inline functions.
- Now uses Easy Dev Pro for easy plugin development, #bringbackOOD
- Includes not automatically saving revisions as well
- Checks for existence of parent settings menu before overwriting it