This plugin make it possible to navigate more recent posts without refreshing screen.
- Navigate more recent posts without refreshing screen (AJAX).
- General settings: Title, Number of posts to show, Post title length, List formatting(title, date, author, comment_count, thumbnail), Date formatting, Thumbnail
- Filtering: Post type, Taxonomy/Author/Time query.
- Navigation: Label, Position, Text align, Page range, Max page links
- Effect: Appear effect(Fade In, Slide Down, Slide Up), Disappear effect(Fade Out, Slide Up, Slide Out), Auto Pagination.
- Custom CSS, Progress Image, etc
If anything does not work please leave a comment at:
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Now you can go to ‘Widgets’ menu and you’ll find a new widget available: “U More Recent Posts”
Contributors & Developers
“U More Recent Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “U More Recent Posts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
*Changed: DOM Structure
*Fixed: Slide effect
*Added: List formatting(title, date, author, comment_count, thumbnail)
*Added: Date formatting
*Added: Thumbnail size configuration
*Added: Author filtering
*Added: Time filtering
*Added: Max page links
*Added: Disappear effect
*Added: Slide In effect of Appearence
*Added: Auto pagination
*Added: Custom CSS
*Updated: Post type & taxonomy configuration
*Changed: Progress/Loader image
*Removed: Category Include/Exclude – integrated with Post type & Taxonomy
*Removed: Show comment count – possible by list formatting
- Remember previous paged using cookie on single post.
- Highlight current post list on single post.
- Custom post type choosable. (3.1 or higher)
- Include/exclude terms of taxonomy posts. (3.1 or higher)
- filter hook for query
- Potential bugs are fixed.
- More speed up.
- More options are added.
- Initial release.