This plugin adds new skin to Elementor Page Builder Posts and Posts Archive widget.
You can design a loop item just like a single template and it would be used as a skin so you can be able to create a post grid the way you like.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
How can I make and use a custom skin?
- Create a new Elementor Template and select the Single;
- Drag dynamic widgets inside, like Post Title and Text field with dynamic content as Post Summary (wich comes with the module);
- Save the new Template;
- When you design a page or a Archive template in elementor use Posts Widget inside the page and from Skin (Classic/Cards) you’ll see a new sking named Custom, select that!
How can I choose the new Custom Skin?
Add to your template a Post or Post Archive widget and from Skins select Custom Skin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Union Addons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
*add assets. helpers, extensions
- add wrapper link and unions effects element
- fix bugs library single and single-post on elementor v-3
- fix bugs if elementor not installed
- update readme.txt wordpress Tested
- Initial Launch with Loop Elementor