Use this to optimize your website performance with Memcached instances.
There’s a documentation at https://github.com/palasthotel/use-memcached
- Extract the Plugin to a
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- The plugin will copy a object-cache.php file to /wp-content/ folder
- You can provide custom memcached server settings in the wp-config.php file
- Do I have to configure something?
If you are using a Memcached service with default values host 127.0.0.1 (localhost) and port 11211 or you are hosting with freistil.it than you don’t need to configure anything.
With other hosters or service settings you need to configure some php variables in wp-config.php file.
Contributors & Developers
“Use Memcached” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- process logs will only be written on WP_DEBUG = true or USE_MEMCACHED_PROCESS_LOG = true sessions
- ignoring alloptions and notoptions key for performance reasons
- logging with ProcessLog
- deleted var_dump output
- First release
- Submitted to wordpress.org plugin repo version