Expires a user’s access to a site after a specified number of days. It uses the user registered date/time and an admin configured number of days to determine when to expire the users access. The administrator can restore a user’s access from the user’s profile page.
There is a filter available for developers to hook into and alter the expiration date of a specific user on the fly during authentication. The filter uae_expiration_date passes the current expiration date and the WP_User object.
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“User Access Expiration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “User Access Expiration” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add a new filter to allow the expiration date to be changed for a specific user
- Compatible with 3.8
- Add support for WordPress language packs introduced in 3.7
- Add uninstall.php file to remove traces of the plugin once it has been deleted
- Display date registered on user’s profile page
- Bump minimum required version to 3.5
- Compatible with 3.7
- Exempt admins and super admins from expiration
- Fix log in issue
- Added expiration settings to Settings Menu
- Allow administrator to set number of days a user’s access should expire after
- Allow administrator to reset a user’s access from the user’s profile page
- First version