The simple, bare-bones way to include Google Fonts to the wp_head(). It isn’t fancy but it gets the job done.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/very-basic-google-fontsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Google Fonts screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- What’s the plugin like?
As simple as it can be. Just a sub-page of Settings with a textarea.
- How do I choose which fonts I want?
Go to Settings/Google Fonts and enter the font names in the box, one per line.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Very Basic Google Fonts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Very Basic Google Fonts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.