Easily hide your WordPress site from public viewing by requiring visitors to log in first. As simple as flipping a switch.
Make your website private until it’s ready to share publicly, or keep it private for members only.
- WordPress Multisite compatible.
- Specific page redirects visitors back to the url they tried to visit without login.
- Extensive Developer API (hooks & filters).
- Customizable. Set a specific URL to always redirect to on login.
- Filter exceptions for certain pages or posts.
- Restrict REST API to authenticated users.
- Translation Ready & WPML certified.
Upload the Force Login plugin to your site, then Activate it.
Go to setting page & select menu => select Visitor force page & select a page.
- 1. How can I specify a URL to redirect to on login?
By default, the plugin sends visitors back to the URL they tried to visit. However, you can set a specific URL to always redirect users to by adding the following filter to your functions.php file.
* Set the URL to redirect to on login.
* @return string URL to redirect to on login. Must be absolute.
1) Go to setting page & select menu => select Visitor force page & select a page.
Requires: WordPress 4.5 or higher
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Visitor force login page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- just release plugin