This is the Payment Integration of Sodexo for WooCommerce. As a business owner, you can integrate your web or mobile application with Sodexo E-Comm RESTful APIs that enable you to accept Sodexo and Zeta money from users.
This is compatible with WooCommerce>=2.4, including the new 3.0 release. It has been tested upto the 3.1.1 WooCommerce release.
- WordPress v3.9.2 and later
- Woocommerce v2.4 and later
- PHP v5.6.0 and later
- php-curl extension
- Visit the WooCommerce settings page, and click on the Checkout/Payment Gateways tab.
- Click on Sodexo to edit the settings. If you do not see Sodexo in the list at the top of the screen make sure you have activated the plugin in the WordPress Plugin Manager.
- Enable the Payment Method, name it “Payment Integration of Sodexo for WooCommerce” (this will show up on the payment page your customer sees), add in your API Key, ACQUIRER, MID and TID.
The Payment Integration of Sodexo for WooCommerce plugin is released under the GPLv2 license, same as that
of WordPress. See the LICENSE file for the complete LICENSE text.
- Install the plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- To use this plugin correctly, you need to be able to make network requests. Please make sure that you have the php-curl extension installed.
Does this plugin work with newest WP version and also older versions?
Yes, this plugin works fine with WordPress 5.7.1, It is also compatible for older WordPress versions upto 3.9.
Up to which version of WooCommerce this plugin compatible with?
This plugin is compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce.
Did we need to connect the sodexo before installing this plugin
Yes, you need to connect the sodexo for their credential and other procedure to follow.
Contributors & Developers
“Payment Integration of Sodexo for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors