Add Google’s latest simple checkbox reCAPTCHA to WordPress default login page. This plugin will help secure your wordpress administration area against brute force hacking attacks using the latest, simple and elegant ‘No Captcha’ reCaptcha checkbox from Google.
This plugin was created because some of the others I tested broke my login page on activation. This plugin is very easy to install and set up. I use it on multiple websites so it is tested regularly.
Simply install, activate and enter your credentials from Google.
PHP 5 >= PHP 5.3.0 or Required
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Get reCaptcha API Keys from Google
- Enter Keys in WP Admin -> Settings -> reCaptcha
- I am getting the error “Invalid domain for site key” on my login page
This means you need to generate a new set of API keys for your domain:
- You will need to manually remove the plugin in order to log into wp-admin, re-install the plugin and enter the new keys.
- I see the following message after installing the plugin: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /wordpress/wp-content/plugins/webdesignby-recaptcha/webdesignby-recaptcha.php on line 11
Check your PHP version. PHP 5 >= PHP 5.3.0 Required
Contributors & Developers
“Webdesignby Recaptcha” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors