Weight based pricing plugin for WooCommerce helps you define your inventory in weight and set prices based on weight ranges.
- Simple weight based pricing rules
- Multiple weight ranges and weight units
- Minimum and maximum weight options
- Set intervals / steps for the customers to choose
- Support for wastage percentage
- Install and activate the plugin
- Go to your WordPress dashboard -> WooCommerce -> Weight based pricing & configure the options
- Create or edit a product to start configuring the weight based pricing rules
Just use the WordPress installer or upload to the /wp-content/plugins folder. Then Activate the Weight based Pricing for WooCommerce plugin.
- WordPress 4.9.0 or greater
- WooCommerce 3.0.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.6.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Does it support variable product type?
Yes. You can set weight based pricing for each variant
Contributors & Developers
“Weight Based Pricing for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Weight Based Pricing for WooCommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Weight Based Pricing for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.1.4 – 31/10/2022
- Improvement – Frontend script (JS)
- Fix – Avoid simple product pricing section is load in variable product page
1.1.3 – 23/06/2022
- Add – “wbp_wc_price_html” event
- Improvement – Weight input validation
1.1.2 – 30/04/2022
- Optimize – Backend JS
- Fix – PHP Warning while Calculate Total Savings
1.1.1 – 12/03/2022
- Add – Missing translations
1.1.0 – 28/02/2022
- Add – Compatible for Weight based Shipping plugin
- Add – Compatible for Translation plugins like WPML, Loco
- Add – Enable or disable Custom Weight Input via Settings
- Add – Enable or disable Actual Weight Calculation via Settings
- Add – Show or hide Total Savings row in Cart Totals via Settings
- Add – Plugin translation (POT file added)
- Add – Ounce (oz) weight unit
- Remove – Tonne (t) wight unit
- Improvement – Price calculation (Cart)
- Improvement – Pricing section (Product Page)
- Fix – Price display issues (Inclusive Tax)
- Fix – Fatal error in PHP 5.6 and 7.2.x
1.0.0 – 19/08/2021
- Initial release