Easy plugin to add worldpay hosted payment support in your woocommerce based site. Users now will be given option to pay by card on the checkout page.
You can add information of your worldpay account from dashboard. To do so please follow these simple steps.
Step 1: Go to Admin dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > Custom Worldpay.
Step 2: Please provide all the information in the givenm fields.
Please refer this link for more information.
Using The WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard.
- Search for ‘WorldPay Hosted Payment Gateway’.
- Click ‘Install Now’.
- Activate the plugin on the Plugin dashboard.
Uploading in WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Upload’ area
worldpay.zipfrom your computer
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
- Extract the
worldpaydirectory to your computer
- Upload the
worldpaydirectory to the
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin’s dashboard
How do I report a bug?
Please text on email(firstname.lastname@example.org) for any kind of issues.
Contributors & Developers
“WorldPay Hosted Payment Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WorldPay Hosted Payment Gateway” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.